|Home | About Us | Policies and Procedures | Forms | Fees | Decisions | Delegated Approvals | Problem Gambling | Casino Licence Conditions | Legislation | News | Reports|
Application by Skycity to substitute gaming machines for gaming tables at the Hamilton casino
The Gambling Commission has received an application from SKYCITY proposing a number of changes to the Hamilton casino. SKYCITY is seeking to deploy 60 additional gaming machines in substitution for three Black Jack tables and has filed four related applications with the Commission to enable it to do so.
Feedback is being sought on this application, and should be submitted to the Gambling Commission by 17 May 2019, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PO Box 137295, Parnell, Auckland 1052.
For full details in relation to providing feedback on this application, please see the Public Notice accessible from the list of documents below, or email any queries to the Gambling Commission directly at email@example.com.
1. Application by Skycity dated 10 December 2018 to substitute gaming machines for gaming tables (PDF, 211KB)
2. Appendices to Skycity Application (PDF, 979KB)
3. Relevant Sections of the Gambling Act 2003 (PDF, 33KB)
4. Public Notice of Application to the Gambling Commission by SKYCITY (PDF, 67KB)
5. Submissions on Skycity's Application:
|| Search | Site Map | Help | Legal Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | newzealand.govt.nz ||