|Home | About Us | Policies and Procedures | Forms | Fees | Decisions | Delegated Approvals | Problem Gambling | Casino Licence Conditions | Legislation | News | Reports|
Renewal of Licence for the Christchurch Casino
The Gambling Commission has received an application from Christchurch Casinos Limited to renew the casino venue licence for Christchurch casino, located at 30-38 Victoria Street, Christchurch. If granted, the application would permit the casino to operate at this location for another 15 years.
Feedback is being sought on this application and should be submitted to the Gambling Commission by 8 August 2018, either by email: email@example.com, or by mail: PO Box 137295, Parnell, Auckland 1052.
For full details in relation to providing feedback on this application, please see the Public Notice, accessible from the list of documents below, or email any queries to the Gambling Commission directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Introduction (PDF, 39KB)
2. Relevant Sections of the Gambling Act 2003 (PDF, 48KB) For a full copy of the legislation, see: Gambling Act 2003 (Legislation website)
3. UPDATED: Application by Christchurch Casinos Limited for renewal of a Casino Venue Licence under section 134 of the Gambling Act 2003 (PDF, 2MB)
4. NEW: Appendices to Application (PDF, 6MB)
5. Casino Impact Report prepared on behalf of Christchurch Casinos Limited (PDF, 6MB) Appendices to Casino Impact Report (PDF, 2MB)
6. Review of Casino Impact Report (PDF, 549KB)
Prepared for the Gambling Commission by Professor Paul Delfabbro, School of Psychology, University of Adelaide
7. Public Notice of Application to the Gambling Commission by Christchurch Casinos Limited for Renewal of its Venue Licence (PDF, 46KB)
|| Search | Site Map | Help | Legal Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | newzealand.govt.nz ||